We love a dish that keeps on giving. A crock pot, grass-fed does just that. Plenty for dinner and then some for lunches in the week to follow.
- 1 grass-fed bison roast
- 2 cups red wine
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole sweet onion thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 – 2 inch spear fresh rosemary leaves with stem removed
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano leaves
1. Rinse bison and place in large crock pot.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl and pour over bison.
3. Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours.
Kenny Cordain, The Paleo Diet Team