Special thanks and congratulations to Gabriella Bruxelle, The Paleo Diet Recipe Contest Winner
If peaches are in season, this is a must-bake recipe: scrumptious, sweet, summery peaches with a delectable crunchy topping – who could resist this Paleo Peach Crumble?
- 4 large peaches, peeled and sliced (if frozen, thaw first)
- 1/4 cup shredded organic coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds or favorite raw nuts
- 2-4 Tb. honey, to taste
- 4 Tb. coconut oil, melted
2.In a bowl, mix shredded coconut, nuts, and honey
3. Crumble on top of peaches
5. Bake 30 min at 350° F
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team