For a special occasion, chocolate covered walnuts are the decadent Paleo Diet treat you’ve been craving!
- One 3.5 oz. bar raw dark chocolate (at least 85%, 99% if possible)
- 20 raw, sprouted walnut halves, organic if possible
- 12 large organic fresh strawberries
2. Bring water to simmer and stir chocolate with wooden spoon until melted.
3. Remove pot with chocolate from heat.
4. Using fork, dip one berry at a time into the chocolate and place on wax paper or silpat to cool.
6. Dust with nutmeg, cinnamon or cayenne if desired.
7. Keep in tightly sealed plastic container for up to one week