Nothing’s better than Paleo food on the grill on a summery day, and if you’re craving a bit of zip with your flavor– try Kenny’s BBQ Spicy Chicken! Pictured above is a kebab variation you can do if you dice up the chicken, rather than cooking it whole. Slice up some veggies to throw on the grill with it and voila: a delicious Paleo meal!
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. fresh orange juice
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds, toasted and crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken, mix well to produce marinade
2. Place the chicken in the bowl, coat thoroughly and marinate for 1-2 hours
4. For broiling: Broil on medium heat, turning constantly while basting with the marinade until done
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team